Mobile Item Support Policy
Welcome to Mobile item Support Policy
Item support is a service provided by many authors on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon. Having support for your purchased item means that the author will be available to you, the buyer, to iron-out any potential issues you have in using the item.
For more info about your rights and the seller rights https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy
As buyer of the mobile app can i legally ask for support?
By Envato policy we are not required to install the app for you as the item even dont includes support http://prntscr.com/n06kuz but as good from our side we are offering it for free to our customers even if the item is not supported you will still get answers and help from our side for free always.
You can refer to the legal answer of Envato market team as bellow
- Support from Codecanyon authors is optional but we will do our best to help.
- Support doesn’t mean customization services.
- Read the full documentation file always it has many good information for you as customer.
- Check if your question is not already in the Item Discussion section.
- We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
- We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
- We do customization but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can open a new ticket here
- We can’t teach you as a buyer how to code in Java or C# or swift or any other language. we expect you to hire a developer who can help you in this matter.
- We can’t give refunds, if you want a refund please contact Codecanyon directly.
- Our time zone is (currently) GMT+3:00, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours. You can read more about item support on the Codecanyon wiki.